Sunday, February 6, 2011

That Big Game.

So I hear there's some kind of big game tonight? I think I'm rooting for the team with yellow on their jerseys. They're looking pretty good this year. I mean the other team is good, but I'm not sure I trust their quarterback. Didn't he have a concussion before? Those can mess you up, right?

Now this quarterback is one of the best. I really see a great night coming from him. Multiple touchdowns, a few in the air, maybe a couple on the ground. He definitely can run.

If you look at the them as a whole there's really no way they won't win. They scored a lot of points this season offensively. Their defense was pretty good too. I think it was top 5. That means 27 teams were worse than them. The other team is probably one of those 27. Right?

My good friend is a fan of the team I'm rooting for and he says he knows they'll win. And that's what it is all about. Fans. You play for your fans. If you don't have a good fan base, you can't be great. Look at that one team that has been ok and even good at some points but they never quite have what it takes to be great. It's because they don't have anyone to play for. They have a very small fan base.

But this team has a big fan base and it's gonna show. They are gonna be playing for all those jerseys with yellow that all their fans will be wearing. In the stadium, in bars, at parties, or at home with the family.

And just watching them play, you can tell they have heart. And heart's really what it's all about. Who ever wants it more will get it. And they want it. Bad. Look at that team a few years back. Everyone, and I mean everyone thought the other team would win. But did they? No. The team that had been kind of shaky and wasn't thought to be even competition won. Because they had more heart.

So whoever you want to win, if it's not who I want to win, prepare for some trash talking when your team loses. Unless my team loses. Trash talk me and I'll punch you in the face.

-TJT

No comments:

Post a Comment